Rancho Cucamonga, CA area dentist offers services for the whole family
Visiting a dentist in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area who provides a wide selection of treatments for patients of all ages is the first step in achieving better oral health and wellness for everyone in the family. Below is a sample of the many procedures and treatments used for children and adults in our state-of-the-art dental facility:
- Cleanings and Examinations – cleaning the teeth and undergoing a physical examination is a great way to make sure the smile is healthy and beautiful!
- Fillings (Composite and Amalgam) – fillings are used to address cavities which may develop within a tooth. Our practice offers both amalgam silver fillings as well as composite resin, tooth-colored fillings
- Root Canal Therapy – procedures such as root canal therapy may be necessary to salvage a tooth that has been injured, diseased, or infected
- Tooth Extractions – removal of a natural tooth may be necessary. It is often done with wisdom teeth or in the preparation of starting orthodontic work. Some patients may have teeth extracted to prepare for full dentures or to eliminate teeth that are too broken to repair
- Crowns and Bridges – crowns and bridges are common porcelain restorations used in the smile to achieve better function and beauty
- Porcelain Veneers – covering imperfections of the smile can be done with the use of porcelain veneers. These thin facings are bonded to the front of a tooth to change its entire appearance
- Braces (Traditional and Invisalign) – orthodontic work may be necessary to address malocclusion of the smile. Our practice offers both traditional metal bracket and wire braces and clear aligner tray treatment
- Composite Resin Bonding – resin bonding is great for covering gaps between teeth or addressing imperfections of the smile. It is a less costly alternative to porcelain veneers
- Dental Implants – a dental implant is a wonderful solution for patients with a missing tooth looking for a permanent, beautiful, and natural looking alternative to dentures or bridges
- Dentures (Full and Partial) – full and partial dentures are available in our practice for replacing one or more teeth missing within the smile
Our practice has two conveniently located offices at both Hesperia and Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Our Hesperia office can be reached at (760) 947-7777 and our Rancho Cucamonga, CA area office is at (909) 985-9898. At Family Specialty Dentistry, we encourage patients in the community to consider our practice for the many services offered for patients of all ages!